came on to report this too, found some "interesting" bugs on these that will need looking at.
- Not snapping to walls/belts (happens when the belt is built first, snaps fine if belt is built second)
- Input connection works fine with the above snapping issue when connected to wall but the output doesn't (i.e items can jump "onto" the elevator but not off of it again
- Input and output can be switched but the animation doesn't change (see video for ease https://youtu.be/IaQLSm8vRss
- With current snapping distance, it is impossible to build a conveyor between elevator and wall
- As belt direction is dictated by place order (input is first, output, second) it is impossible to start an elevator with the input in the air unless there is already a snap point there (suggest changing model to move items up or down based on where input is rather than which end was placed first)
Will update if I find any further issues