So after unloading mycelia and leaves from my truck, the two resources ended up as usual in the assembler set up to produce fabric.
I didn't see any mention of the fabric recipe being updated, so i go check the assembler as everything got clogged up now.
The old recipe was leaves + mycelia = fabric. leaves is now replaced with biomass. This is a good change I think.
But here is the issue. I began trying to feed biomass into the assembler. Except it refused to be fed manually. And when i tried doing this through the conveyor, the biomass going in was just being sent to the void. I turned the machine off and disconnected the biomass belt.
Then I pick fabric recipe again, yielding the same result when manually fed and connecting the conveyor again began sending more biomass into the void.
To get a bugged machine working again such as this assembler, it has to be deconstructed and then rebuilt to reset the abnormal behavior.
It would be good if this oddity could be handled better