1. I would like the hub to be placed on a foundation, so when I start making foundations for everything, the hub nicely fits in.
2. I would like "smart" inventories / stores. By this I mean when I build some storage (the large ones with the conveyor belts) I could say, only allow room for 3 stacks instead of however much it can fill. I would also like the ability to say, keep n stacks in inventory before you allow any material to be withdrawn.
3. An in game map. Subnautica didn't have one and I always considered it a major flaw in an otherwise great game. In a world with AIs and space elevators, an in game mapping tool would be quite reasonable.
4. Some kind of vertical conveyor belt. I would like the option to make my base tall and would like an efficient method to move material between floors of my base.
5. Farming to some degree. You forage for food to heal yourself, it would be nice to be able to farm some of these plants.
6. Use items from your inventory or place them on your hot bar. I would like just hit a hot key to eat food or to swap between my chain saw and xeno zapper.
The final point wish, which I consider a big one, but an improbable one, is to have a real point in feeding the space elevator items. Sure you get tech, but I am talking about seeing a progression in some kind of project. For example, if they were making a ring-city around the world, then as you progressed you could see the ring city forming in the sky. Maybe at some point you could take the space elevator up to it and see your base from orbit and maybe see the whole world. Right now, for all I know, everything is thrown into a trash compactor. I do not get any sense of accomplishment other than the tech payout.