1) Vertical Splitters - Splitters that work on vertical conveyors, or both vertical and horizontal.
2) Elevators: Everyone really seems to like building vertically in Satisfactory. It makes sense to add a higher tiered way to travels vertically.
3) Grounded Wire - Wire that lays flat on the ground. Connects to Power Poles, but runs under conveyors and walls, thus resolving clearance issues.
4) Scuba Suit - AKA underwater playability
5) Helicopter - If we can make a lift to space, we should be able to make at least a slow moving air vehicle.
6) Boat - Same thing for water travel. Or maybe a vehicle that's amphibious.
7) Medical Research - Some sort of area where we could do medical research would be awesome. That way we could increase our max HP, learn to create radiation/toxin resistances, incubators, healing pods/pools, maybe even temporary buffs
8) Bio-Research: Killing enemies and finding enemy nests could provide items that can be researched. Research provides better ways to harvest them, ways to clone them as pets or guards, or potentially as factory parts themselves (imagining a 3 story tall mouse in a wheel).
9) 2 Body Slots: 1 for Chest/Back, 1 for Feet. Chest/Back could be items like radiation suit, jetpack, scuba tank, armor, etc. Feet would be Running shoes, shock absorption shoes, flippers, etc.
10) Conveyor Covers - covers that you can optionally put over top of conveyor belts. Provides two effects: 1) Better framerate in high frequency areas. 2) Allows player to run on conveyors without being pushed in a direction