I'm here because it's been a few times already I thought : "Why do I need so much to do this ?"
I'm at tier 6 but I will try to enumerate all the recipes that bother me and why they bother me so be prepared to read (if you just want the list the name are in this typo) and don't hesitate to add some in commentary if it's not in the list or do say why you do not agree.(I will not talk about alternative recipe here)
1. The rotor. I have already saw what inside a motor powered with electricity be it stator-rotor or permanent magnet-rotor so here is my question where are the wires in the rotor and why using screw ?
2. In the same line, the motor why 2 of each ? A motor is 1 stator, 1 rotor not 2 nor 3, only 1.
3. The reinforced modular frame or heavy modular frame. Why do I need 5 modular frame for that ? I do think I reinforce 1 moduar to have 1 heavy modular frame so where are the other 4 ?
4. The super computer. It's 1 computer so why do I need 2 of them to make it ?
5. The crystal oscillator. Why 4 Reinforced iron plate ? I'm not crafting a nobelisk here, but just a small oscillator made whith quartz so I don't see the need to make it so hard iron plate should be enough.
6. The radio control unit. 1 computer seriously ? when did a radio worked with a full computer inside it, I would understand if it was circuit board or high speed circuit board but a computer might be overkill.
7. The turbo motor. Same problem as the heavy modular frame, 1 for 1 not 2 for one.
8. The electromagnetic control road. Why A.I. limiter ? It's to limit the development of A.I. not anything else.
9. The xenobasher. Again 2 for 1.
10. Rifle Mk.2. Refer to 9.
11. The whole car craft. Rotor for the first availabe (10 at that). 5 motors for the explorer, since I can go to 90-100km/h max on flat ground with 5 MOTORS only 90km/h are they toy mortors ? 8 for the truck... And I don't talk about the other materials.
I only talked about vehicles and craftables but not about building since I do not mass product building. I also understand that at time almost all the production will be automated but in early stage power needs are what limit the production and automatization so I do most of the heavy work by hand. That's why I posted that suggestion.
Don't down grade it without giving a commentary or an answer please since the goal here is for to know if you agree or not and why to see if I'm strange or if that's I'm not an isolated case.
I still do enjoy the game very much and am grateful for the hard work of the devs.