Note: Multiplayer world, Rocky Desert
1. When I flew up on the Dropship of the HUB my game partly crashed. The game was fine for the other player on the same world, but I couldn’t move, look around and access my inventory or building menu. Only Esc. worked perfectly fine.
I tried to reenter the world, but then I spawned in the HUB and I lost all the items in my inventory. In addition, the grave didn't spawn anywhere (It didn't appear in the "compass bar" and I couldn't find it around the HUB). I tested it another time and force killed myself by respawning, but the same happened.
2. Overlocking seems to be unreliable: Sometimes my overcloaked machines switch back to only 100% efficiency.
3. If you join a party, item sorting only works in the player inventory, but not in the personal storage boxes nor in storage containers. (For the host, everything works fine)
4. (Rocky Desert) Quite a few objects in the world are floating. Especially beryl nut trees and common mussels near water.
5. If an Object in the M.A.M. is analyzed, it’s listed twice as a successfully analyzed object.
-Make a button in Storage Containers/ Personal Storage Boxes that allow you to fill in only items from your inventory, that already exist in the container/box.