It would be nice to have a tool somewhere in order to offer a breakdown view on how many resources per minutes and how many "factory" building are needed when planning to use a "factory" building at a 100%. At the moment it needs to be done by hand which is a bit of work.
Example: Here is the case of wanting to produce "Modular Frame". I consider I'll produce them using standard recipes and all Constructors, Assemblers and Miners functioning at a 100% .
Production for Assemblers at 100% efficiency
- 4 Modular Frames / min.
- -> 12 Reinforced Iron Plate / min
- -> 24 Iron Rod / min
- 5 Reinforced Iron Plate / min
- -> 120 Screws / min
- -> 20 Iron Plates / min
Production for Constructors at a 100 %
- 15 Iron Rod / min
- 90 Screws / min
- 15 Iron Plates / min
- 30 Iron Ingot / min
Production for Smelters at a 100 %
Production per Min for each Resource
Breakdown by resource rounded to their output at 100% efficiency in order to produce Frames at 100% efficiency:
- 4 Modular Frames / min = 1 Assembler = 12 Reinforced Iron Plate / min + 24 Iron Rod / min
- 15 Reinforced Iron Plate / min = 3 Assemblers = 360 Screws / min + 60 Iron Plates / min -> Spare 3/min
- 360 Screws / min = 4 Constructors = 60 Iron Rods / min
- 90 Iron Rods / min = 24 Iron Rod / min (for Modular Frames) + 60 Iron Rods / min (for screws) = 6 Constructors = 90 Iron Ingots / min-> Spare 6 / min
- 60 Iron Plates / min = 4 Constructors = 120 Iron Ingots / min
- 210 Iron Ingot / min = 7 Smelters = 210 Iron Ore / min
- 1 Assembler for Modular Frames
- 3 Assemblers for Reinforced Iron Plates
- 4 Constructors for Screws
- 6 Constructors for Iron Rods
- 4 Constructors for Iron Plates
- 7 Smelters for Iron Ingots
- 4 Modular Frames / min
- 3 Reinforced Iron Plate / min
- 6 Iron Rods / min
A tree view where recipes can be selected to produce each individual part would be great. Else it is quite sure this kind of tool will pop on the internet soon enough.
Anyway, that would be a great tool in order to create efficient factories.